WHAT IS COMPLETE PUPPY?
Breed is SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED to achieve a tasty and balanced quality puppy food that contains all the essential vitamins and minerals to ensure the overall health and condition of your puppy. This product has been specifically formulated with Ostrich, which is a source of high quality protein and adds flavour to a diet.
- Real Ostrich and Chicken protein helps build strong muscles
- Omega 3 & 6 helps promote a healthier skin and shinier hair coat
- Easily digestible nutrients with wholesome rice for your puppy’s delicate stomach
- DHA, a nutrient in mother’s milk for brain and vision development
- Calcium and phosphorus to help keep bones and joints growing strong
- Natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints
- Prebiotics to aid in the growth of friendly bacteria in the large intestine
- Gastro-intestinal health is essential for overall health and performance
- Essential vitamins, minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Natural flavour enhancers are added to improve palatability. Available in 1.5 kg and 7 kg bags
WHY IS PUPPY FOOD SO IMPORTANT?
As most puppies are little balls of fun and energy, their nutritional needs are considerably different to those of adult dogs. Puppies also grow so fast that within a few months they are as big as an adult dog of their breed. These enormous growth spurts mean that they need a correctly and specifically formulated diet in order to give them the correct start in life. Choosing your new puppy’s food may be one of the most important decisions you make in your new best friends life.
FOR HOW LONG SHOULD PUPPY FOOD BE GIVEN?
The time period that your puppy should stay on puppy food is of utmost importance. Although puppy food is a bit more expensive than adult dog food, it is important to keep your pup on the correct diet for the correct amount of time, as he/she could develop problems later in life. Certain breeds are prone to certain aliments, especially big breeds who can easily develop hip dysplacia and back problems, sometimes as young as 2 years old. Giving your puppy the correct start in life can go a long way to avoid possible aliments and prolonging your little buddies’ life!
Small breeds should be kept puppy food for at least 8 months, whilst big breeds should stay on puppy food for 18 months. If you are unsure about your breed, please get advice from your veterinarian.
|Omega-6 to -3 Fatty acids ratio||5:10-1|
|EPA & DHA||0.75%|
|Vitamin A||12 000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3||1 000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||75 IU/kg|
Cereals (rice 10% min), meat & animal derivatives (source of calcium, min 4% ostrich & min 10% poultry), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, fats & oils (source of omega-6 & omega-3 fatty acids), palatability enhancer (source of meatier flavour), salmon oil (source of omega-3 fatty acids & DHA), selected vegetable fibres (including mannan-oligosaccharides), minerals, vitamins and approved antioxidants
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.