Kyron – Gerivit
Out of stock
What exactly is Gerivit?
- Procaine, vitamin-based supplement for Geriatric pets
- Assists animals experiencing symptoms of old age.
- Formulated with micronutrients which improve general tone & condition of animals. Restores mental alertness.
- Aids in the relief of age-related stiffness
What is in Gerivit?
- Improves skin and coat condition.
- Plays an important role in muscle formation.
- For liver function.
- It is also used to make nerve chemicals essential for normal brain function.
- Lecithin, a phospholipid, is found in every cell in the body.
- If phospholipids are not present in sufficient amounts to maintain the cell membrane structure, the membrane loses its ability to protect and nourish the cells.
- A source of dietary sulphur. It helps to promote joint flexibility, reduce stiffness and swelling and joint pain. It plays a major role in the healing of damaged tissues.
- Supplementation of MSM helps to reduce joint degeneration.
- Helps improve mental function in the aged.
- Helps to slow down the degenerative effects of disease.
Vitamin E + Selenium
- Together they enhance each other’s action to protect cells against toxins.
- At the dose found in Gerivet, zinc helps to build up the immune system, which is of benefit for wound-healing and in arthritis. Zinc improves skin and coat appearance.
Vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins and minerals play an important part in the maintenance of good health and well being.
- For animals experiencing symptoms of old age.
- Compliments any senior pet food, supplying extra nutrients and vitamins.
- As a ‘pick-me-up’ for pets of any age (can be given to younger dogs or cats).
- Each vitamin and mineral plays an important part in the maintenance of good health and well being.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.