Royal Canin – Yorkshire Terrier Wet Food
R14.50 – R172.13
* Mobicred price displayed does not include shipping, final price is calculated after checkout on the PayFast payment page
Yorkies, cute yet feisty, are definite rulers of the roosts they inhabit. With a tendency to be picky eaters and their beautiful, hair-like coats needing a little extra care, Royal Canin wet Yorkie food is super-tasty and has special ingredients to care for their delicate digestive systems, skin and coat. A great wet option to compliment Yorkshire Terrier Dry dog food.
- Delicious ingredients to tempt the fussiest of pampered Yorkies
- Special blend of ingredients to help keep the skin and long coat healthy
- Helps promote healthy digestion
- Great to feed with Royal Canin Yorkshire Adult Terrier Dry Food
- Specially for adult & mature Yorkshire Terriers over 10 months
Tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. A concentration of scientific and nutritional expertise born from the unique knowledge of Royal Canin combined with the practical experience of Breeders.
SKIN & COAT HEALTH
Contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, EPA/DHA and a combination of B vitamins and amino acids to nourish the Yorkshire Terrier’s skin & coat.
Stimulates a Yorkshire Terrier’s finicky appetite with a highly palatable formula that is moderately high in fat and energy density.
HEALTHY INTESTINAL TRANSIT
Formulated with soluble and insoluble fibers to support healthy intestinal transit.
Water should be available at all times.
* Feeding amounts should be adjusted to suit your individual pet, based on their body condition score and other factors. Please consult your vet for further advice.
Meats (chicken, pork), cellulose, corn starch, sugar beet pulp, fish oil, sugars, natural flavouring, marigold meal (rich in lutein) – amino acids (taurine, methionine), thickening stabilizer (polysaccharide thickeners), zeolite – minerals (Zn, Fe, Mn, Na, P, K, Cl, I, Cu, Ca, chelated Zn, chelated Mn, Mg, chelated Cu) – vitamins (niacin, choline, D3, E, C, calcium pantothenate, B1, B2, B6, folic acid, biotin, B12). Crude ash: 1.9%. Crude fibre: 1.6%. Crude oil fats: 6%. Moisture: 78%. Protein: 8.5%.
Vitamin D3: 189 IU, E1 (Iron): 27 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.15 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.2 mg, E5 (Manganese): 8.4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 84 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2.2 g.
|Crude Protein (min)||7.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||4.5%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.2%|
This diet contains 958 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 81 kilocalories ME per sachet on an as fed basis (calculated).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.