Sera – Nitrate Test (NO3)
Available online only.What is mobicred?
2 in stock
Nitrate (NO3) is an indicator for severe organic pollution. The source of this organic pollution should be eliminated, a partial water change provides immediate help.
In the long run, filtering through sera siporax Professional helps avoiding nitrate enrichment.
Sufficient for approx. 60 measurements.
Monitor nitrate easily, quickly and reliably with the sera nitrate-Test kit.
Algae thrive whereas fish and plants become stunted if the nitrate level is above 50 mg/l. We therefore recommend you to stay informed about the nitrate level in your aquarium or pond. You can lower nitrate levels by adding rapidly growing plants, using a slow flux filter with sera siporax Professional and/or carry out water changes more frequently (provided your tap water is low in nitrate).
Directions for use: Shake reagent bottles well before using! Do not allow tested water to contact aquarium or pond water!
- Rinse the measurement vial several times with the water to be tested, then fill to the 10 ml mark. Dry
the vial on the outside.
- Add 6 drops reagent 1 and shake the vial until the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Add 6 drops reagent 2 and shake the vial until the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Add one measurement spoon (red) reagent 3 into the vial.
- Close with the cover and shake vigorously for precisely 15 seconds.
- Open the vial and add 6 drops reagent Shake the vial until the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Compare the colors after 5 minutes: Place the vial on the color chart and compare the colors from a position above under natural daylight. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Cleaning: Clean vial and cover thoroughly with tap water before and after each test.
Close reagent bottles immediately after use and do not exchange caps. Store at room temperature and away from light. Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. For testing ornamental fish aquariums and pond water only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.