Royal Canin – Mini Digest Care
R126.10 – R342.41
Available online only.What is mobicred?
Royal Canin Mini – Digestive Care is an exceptionally delicious, easily digestible dry dog food that has been specially developed to meet the needs of small-breed dogs (1-10kg) with a sensitive digestive system. Your small dog’s skin and gastrointestinal tract are both highly sensitive organs that can have hypersensitive reactions to external factors, such as as unbalanced diet or changing life circumstances.
A sensitive canine digestive tract can lead to soft, thin stools with an intensive odour, as well as a general decrease in your dog’s health and wellbeing. A specialist diet is vital for dogs in situations that might trigger a sensitive physiological response. Royal Canin Mini Sensible dry food contains selected dietary fibre and L.I.P. proteins, which are at least 95% digestible. These important ingredients support an optimum gut flora and can significantly improve the consistency of your dog’s stools.
This dry dog food also provides omega-3 fatty acids, which can support your dog’s organism, improve oxygen supply to the brain and prevent inflammatory diseases. The food is rounded off with pentasodium triphosphate, which binds calcium in your dog’s saliva and contributes to the prevention of tartar formation.
Royal Canin Mini – Digestive Care at a glance:
- Complete dry food for small-breed (1-10kg) adult dogs from 10 months of age with sensitive digestive systems
- Rice as the only source of starch (100%): helps to regulate your dog’s digestion
- For an optimum intestinal flora: fermentable fibres, such as fructo-oligosaccharides, promote a balanced gut flora
- Improved stool quality: thanks to selected dietary fibre
- With easily digestible L.I.P. proteins: guaranteed protein digestibility of at least 95%
- Skin and coat protection: vitamins and amino acids improve the skin’s barrier function and prevent the penetration of bacteria through the skin
- Glossy coat and reduced dandruff: thanks to vitamin A, biotin, linoleic acid and zinc
- With valuable omega-3 fatty acids from fish and soya oil: supports athletic performance, improves oxygen supply to the brain and boasts an anti-inflammatory effect
- Helps to prevent dental tartar: pentasodium triphosphate binds calcium in your dog’s saliva
- With the volcanic mineral clinoptilolite: binds disease-causing bacteria and heavy metal loads so they can be excreted with your dog’s metabolic waste
- Well-accepted: due to the carefully selected nutrients and natural aroma protection
- Also suitable for fussy dogs: special kibble shape, size and structure supports food intake
- Constantly improved manufacturing processes: consistently high-quality raw ingredients and modern recipes
- Sealed for freshness: packaging guarantees an intense taste
Manufacturer’s feeding recommendation in g/day:
Royal Canin Mini – Digestive Care is a complete dry dog food.
For mixing with water, please see the quantities indicated on the food bag.
|Dog’s weight||Normal activity||High activity|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet’s age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Fresh water should be provided at all times.
Poultry protein (dried), rice, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat meal, wheat, animal protein (hydrolysed), barley, corn gluten feed, dried sugar beet pulp, yeast, fish oil, lignocellulose, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.34%).
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (30,000 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), E1 [iron] (36mg), E2 [iodine] (3.6mg), E4 [copper] (11mg), E5 [manganese] (47mg), E6 [zinc] (140mg), E8 [selenium] (0.08mg).
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin (10g), preservatives, antioxidants.
|arachicdonic acid||0.09 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.2 mg|
|folic acid||14.2 mg|
|linoleic acid||4.14 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||502.0 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.77 %|
|omega-6 fats||4.39 %|
|pantothenic acid||151.2 mg|
|vitamin A||32.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||28.1 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.14 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||50.6 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||78.9 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||800.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||600.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||4.319 kcal|
|dietary fibre||6.0 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.3 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||33.2 mg|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.