Makes it easy to monitor the pH value in fresh and marine water and ponds. For approx. 100 measurements.
In case of too low pH values we recommend sera KH/pH-plus (in freshwater aquariums) or sera pond bio balance (in ponds), in case of too high values in freshwater aquariums we recommend sera pH/KH-minus or filtering through sera super peat.
Make sure the carbonate hardness is at least 5°dKH as to achieve a stable pH value. Otherwise, there is danger of varying (suddenly sinking!) pH value. Therefore, always check the carbonate hardness by means of the sera kH-Test before adjusting the pH value. Use the sera water conditioners sera KH/pH-plus for aquariums and sera pond bio balance for ponds for increasing the carbonate hardness to at least 5°dKH.
Then adjust the pH value by either using sera KH/pH-plus for raising it or sera pH/KH-minus for lowering it. sera super peat (for freshwater aquariums) can also lower and stabilize the pH value.
Your specialized retailer will be pleased to inform you about the correct pH value for your fish and plants in your aquarium or pond.
Directions for use: Shake reagent bottle well before using! Do not allow tested water to contact aquarium or pond water!
- Rinse the measurement vial several times with the water to be tested, then fill to the 5 ml mark. Dry the vial on the outside.
- Add 4 drops of the reagent and shake the vial until the liquid is evenly distributed.
- Compare the colors immediately. Place the vial on the color chart and compare from a position above under natural daylight. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Match the resulting color on the color chart and read off the pH value.
- Cleaning: Clean the vial thoroughly with tap water before and after each test.
Close reagent bottle immediately after use. Store at room temperature and away from light. Keep locked up and out of the reach of children. For testing ornamental fish aquariums and pond water only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.