Why feeding dogs chocolate isn’t a good idea

Most of us like a piece of chocolate now and then and normally don’t think twice about giving small pieces to our loved ones and pets, however, feeding chocolate to your dogs is never a good idea.

The reason chocolate is not good for your dogs is because it contains Theobromine, it takes longer for dogs to process it then humans, thus allowing it to reach a toxic level in your dog.

Eating too much of that component can cause the following symptoms

  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhoea
  • restlessness as well as many more symptoms depending on your dog.

Rather don’t feed chocolate to your dog and opt for something that will still be just as yummy for them, there are a few options below:

Leave a Reply

Close Menu
  • Sign up
Password Strength Very Weak
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
We do not share your personal details with anyone.
×

Cart

0

Your Cart